Friday 27 May 2016

planning show

PLANNING END OF YEAR SHOW

3D modelling artists using the same techniques are most likely to display their work as high resolution renders from within the software they modelled the object, in game engines where viewers can simply walk around the model and experience it for themselves. Since Virtual Reality is now becoming a big thing in the industry, artists are now using the new equipment to display their work, for example if someone were to model a building inside and out, instead of rendering multiple images, they could give the viewer a set of VR goggles and he could simply walk in and out of his modelled work, looking around at the artists work.

The ideal way to present my work in the future as I would like to become an environment artist, having the correct resources to present them, I would choose to maybe capture it on an animated camera to move through my scene focusing on some of the key elements in that scene to really sell my work to the viewer.

My ideal audience would be industry professionals and                  possibly construction professionals, If I was presenting game assets then the industry professionals would be the ideal viewer, but If I was modelling an outdoor scene then the construction teams would be ideal.

I would invite game designers themselves to get pros and cons of my work and where there are points that could be improved drastically.
Facebook would be the social media that I would promote the exhibition as you can choose to share the promotion to friends, or the public.


No comments:

Post a Comment