Tuesday 8 March 2016

Current skills and improvement

My current skills
Maya
-Strong modelling skills from mind and reference .
-Inspiration from images to create and improve my ideas.
-Being able to UV my created models.
-Importing and exporting work.

Photoshop
-Simple designs
-Slight experience in concepts.
-experience in developing of ideas.

Skills to improve
-All design work within Photoshop.
-Creating my own textures for models in Maya.
-Paper drawing skills


I can easily start to improve the skills I need to improve on this project by definitely spending more time on photoshop, and use the program more when focusing on software experiments, practice texture making skills and improve them as I go, and definitely spend around 30 minutes a day with a pencil on some paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment