Tuesday 15 March 2016

Texture

Creating My Own Foliage Texture





 The image above is a reference image I have taken from the internet, which I will recreate on Photoshop, then multiple and position correctly into my own made texture for foliage of a tree for my scene.
This is the single leaf after I have recreated in Photoshop.


This group of leaves is just the single leaf duplicated multiple times and repositioned to create this pile of leaves on the floor.
Here i have added some colour into the texture, since not all leaves are perfectly coloured green, and some are in front of others in growth and seasons.

This is a more in depth experiment with colour than the first, showing more of the decay in the leaves.



 These three images are the specular maps that will be applied within Maya, each one has more depth than the others, this will create the shine within the modelling software.

 This image is the normal map for the texture, this creates the 3D look even when the texture is placed on a flat surface polygon.



No comments:

Post a Comment