Tuesday 15 March 2016

making of tree texture

Making of Tree Texture




After more research into what I would like my scene/environment to look like, and decided that I would like some foliage in there to give it some colour apart from all the whites, chrome and glass looking colours, some nice natural greens from wildlife may finish the whole look altogether, therefore I decided to create my own texture, so I opened photoshop and started to create a leaf, which we all know can be moved around and duplicated to create some fine looking high detailed bushes and trees. Finally finished a single leaf, I got to work on duplicating and moving the leaf around to create what I’m looking for, this is the first outcome.






I had created a bush look item from all the little single leaf’s, after finishing it, I created a new layer and selected the gradient tool and positioned it where the light would it the foliage if it were in my environment already, which has given it a realistic finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment