Thursday 3 March 2016

Engine Thruster initial idea/observational drawings

INITIAL IDEAS
This jet thruster engine initial idea was just an experiment on whether I would choose the floating city/village idea, because everything in the futuristic world isn't confirmed and is just fantasy at the current moment, I have decided to give a floating city/village some jet thrusters to keep it in the air, that would maybe run on hydrogen since we know that or future may possibly be running without oil, which means no fuel, therefore these engines will need a natural source of power.



This is the experiment of a thruster that I created as an initial design on paper, then decided to 3d model it to see the outcome, in the process of this design, I didn't really come across any problems in the making, after completion, and rendered I noticed that it had a really nice finish look to it.

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget to put in your Maya interpretation of this image!

    ReplyDelete