Tuesday 22 March 2016

walkway experiment

This was the first attempt on a piece of environment to follow the futuristic theme, pretty standard with two identical buildings facing each other with some foliage in the middle along with stairs to break up the scene a little. I may continue to work on this, but as this was only an experiment I might leave it as it is.

Working on experiments like these will definitely give me a better idea and understanding on how environments work and are set, knowing what makes a good environment will improve my final piece, whether its the shapes of buildings, textures to bring the scene to life or the amount of detail to really turn heads and bring compliments.

This experiment will help me develop my final scene with the trees placed down the center adds an attraction to the city, and seeing similar layouts within the real world has made me realize that this could bring the scene to life more and if it was real, it would get attention from the public.

1 comment:

  1. What did you discover from doing this? how will this help to develop your idea?

    ReplyDelete